Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No diet = no puns today

I woke up this morning and simply could not stand the idea of being a cashew-milk eating, caffeine-shunning hippie so I brewed up some java and ate the most satisfyingly processes protein bar of my life (with a banana, OK.)

I will definitely go back at some point - I just brought up my dehydrator to make raw bread! And I don't think it's worth the time and investment to throw in a piece of raw bread on your cooked sandwich - strictly unscientifically speaking, you won't get any of the benefits of an all-raw detox and it's kind of silly to put in the money and the effort to have raw bread with, say, an egg.

What I WILL do with all the time I will save chewing is move all these entries over to a new nutrition-focused blog, and make this blog back into one of a more personal nature. Comment if there are ANY food related issues you are curious about! (Toxins in raw peanuts and what exactly it means to be "USDA organic" are high on the list.)

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment