Friday, June 1, 2012

B-RAW-Kfast Day 5

So, I woke up this morning determined to eat something cooked but ended up eating raw because it's all that there was in my house and convenient. I just wanted a bowl of cereal, and all I had was raw sprouted granola and cashews to make milk. (Well, I didn't even make milk because Dean was still sleeping and I don't know who would want to be woken up to the sound of cashews stick blending at the crack of dawn on a Friday morning.)

So instead, I mushed up a banana and some ginger juice and used that as the "base" for my granola, with blackberries and raspberries thrown in.

Yum?

I was feeling a little weird this morning. That is why I wanted to switch back to cooked.  By weird, I mean kind of shaky and strung out. In a physical, not emotional way. I woke up feeling happy because I decided that I could eat whatever I wanted. Currently I am drinking hot non-raw tea with non-raw orange clover honey.

Whether I eat cooked or raw for the rest of the day, I will try to make the meals themselves be more like "cooked" meals. (Example: raw cereal with raw milk instead of a fruit puree for breakfast).

My skin is still incredibly dry, so I put olive butter all over my face this morning. Ingesting a tablespoon of olive oil probably may have done just as well. Also, I took a B vitamin since I figured I may be running low on B 12, and that seemed to help me feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment